Tyre Pressure Management Systems (TPMS)
The new sens.it TPMS sensor provides a complete solution for the replacement of OE TPMS sensors for both small and large tire shop chains.
The main benefits of sens.it are:
- Coverage of more than 90% of all foreign and domestic TPMS brands replaced by 1 sensor with 2 valve options
- Coverage for the most common 315 MHz platform at Ford, GM,Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan and Honda
- No re-learn procedure needed when using the original sensor ID
- No up-front or annual fees for software or programming
- Works with all leading TPMS tools – Bartec USA, OTC/SPX, ATEQ and K-Tool International
Clamp-In Valve with Ball-Joint Attachment (ALLIGATOR RS1)
This sensor is based on ALLIGATOR’s patented ClampIn valve. The angle can be adjusted in a range of 12°- 40° and therefore fits all wheel types, including most aluminium and steel rims. The clamp-in valve is produced using high quality aluminium and protected against corrosion by an anodised coating or chrome finish. The valve comes in a range of lengths and finishes including chrome and black.
Snap-In Valve with Clip-Pin Technology (ALLIGATOR RS2)
The snap-in version of the sensor includes ALLIGATOR’s patented clip-pin functionality. The clip-pin provides easy and quick assembly and removal of the valve, and does not require the use of a small screw to secure the sensor to the valve. The TPMS snap-in valve is assembled to and disassembled from the rim in the same way as a standard snap-in valve.
For enquiries please contact us on 1800 818 884 or via our contact form.
Overseas enquiries please phone +61 8 8234 7097.